Special Event Permits

Are you organizing a special event which will take place on public property or which requires city services (i.e. power, police services, barricades, etc.)?  If so, please fill out the Special Event Permit Application below and return it to City Hall as early as possible prior to the event.  You generally do not need a permit for small gatherings, such as groups of 25 or fewer people.  If you’re not sure whether or not you need a permit, please contact City Hall at 541-572-2626 or email cityofmyrtlepoint@yahoo.com (link sends e-mail).

If your event requires city services you will need to include an insurance certificate and endorsement naming the City of Myrtle Point as an additional insured.

Supporting Documents

Scroll to Top
Skip to content